October 24, 2011

Yeah, nice slogan, Harvey.


For those who haven't heard, I went and wrote a scene-by-scene analysis of a little film called The Dark Knight. Would you be interested in an in-depth thematic discussion backed up by thorough research and third-party quotations? In that case, The Faces of Gotham: Myth and Morality in The Dark Knight is available exclusively as an ebook, and can be purchased at Amazon and Barnes & Noble for an all-too-affordable $7.49.

And don't forget--if you don't own a physical e-reader, both Amazon and B&N have free programs for download on the computer/phone/iMachine of your choice.

So give it a read! And hey, if you liked it, spread the word, and write a review on the book's storefront page, whydoncha.

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Hey

sounds awesome! Is there a way to publish it on a third site? Amazon has kindle versions and BN the nook, but other readers are left out - I read my ebooks on a Sony.

Ian Pugh said...

Thanks, Patrick--I'm sure that can be arranged.

Zach said...

Hey Ian,just picked up your book. I've really enjoyed your writing here on FFC so I'm sure it will be a good read.

I'm also playing through Arkham City right now; guess I'll be in Gotham for a while...

Ian Pugh said...

Much obliged, pard.